Total Imagination Events Blog
Aimee + Derek's Wedding Featured in 417 Magazine & A Mother's Advice On Why You Should "Trust The Pros" (Pssst...That's Us!)
Getting engaged? Check out 417 Bride Magazine's feature about why this mother of the bride hired us to help plan and coordinate her daughter's Denver dream wedding! We first met Aimee + Derek in the spring of 2014. Newly engaged, she worked as a beautician and cosmetologist and he was finishing his last year in law school, the couple felt overwhelmed with the idea of planning a dream wedding - how to pick a venue, deciding on design and colors, when to send out invitations, how to hire a great florist and what they could expect within their budget felt too massive a task to tackle on their own. After meeting the adorable couple, I was so excited to embark on this journey with them. Alongside the Pinterest-Savvy mother of the bride, Bernadette Pry, together we pulled off a smashing affair at the stately Manor House in Littleton on a blue bird Colorado day in September!
Check out Aimee + Derek's full gallery of wedding photos HERE! Wedding photos courtesy of Kisa Conrad Photography!
I've been perfecting the art of celebration since the second grade. I believe that experiences make you rich, not wealth, which is why my calling is helping people plan the time of their life.Learn More
- New Year's Reflections - Tamra + Dustin's New Years Eve Wedding
- For Your Consideration: 2017 Oscar Nominated “Best Picture” Inspired Party Dishes
- Aimee + Derek's Wedding Featured in 417 Magazine & A Mother's Advice On Why You Should "Trust The Pros" (Pssst...That's Us!)
- Ashleigh + Rick's Mountain Top Wedding
- Swipe Right For Love - Kayla + Geoff's Engagement
- Plan Your Corporate Holiday Party In Denver
- Aimee + Derek's Engagement Session
- Total Imagination Events Featured in Denver Party Ride Article
- StudioWed Denver - Our New Home!
- Let's Get Social!