Total Imagination Events Blog
Aimee + Derek's Wedding Featured in 417 Magazine & A Mother's Advice On Why You Should "Trust The Pros" (Pssst...That's Us!)
We have fallen head over heels in love with every detail of this wedding, most especially, the absolute joy this bride and groom were to work with. Check
out the details of Ashleigh + Rick Seppa's Colorado Mountain Top Wedding!
...It’s that time of year to start planning your corporate holiday party. As an experienced event planner in Denver, Colorado, Total Imagination Events offers partial and full service planning, design, and coordination for your holiday party, retreat, meeting, or corporate event.
Here are 5 tips to help you get started:
1. Determine your budget or budget range and approximate guest count. You will need to know how many people will attend your party to determine venue size needed, prepare for appropriate catering and beverages, what type of entertainment might be appropriate for your size of group, and what you will be able to spend in each category to ensure your party is a success!
2. Start planning early! Event venues book well in advance during the busy holiday season, so don't be left out in the cold without a fabulous location to host your group's gathering!
3. Consider unique venues- local distilleries, wineries, art galleries and urban-style locations can offer a unique ambiance and experience leaving your guests gabbing about the holiday party of the century!
4. Think outside the box with style, design, and activities. Give your guests the gift of an "experience" be it go-kart driving at an indoor race course, an elegant evening atop the D&F Clock Tower overlooking the Denver skyline with a jazz band, a private event at Lannies Clocktower Cabaret for an especially sassy experience or a party at a local distillery featuring dinner, a tour and a customized bottle of booze as a gift!
5. Hire professional help! Hiring an experienced planner who knows the venues, vendors, and has unique ideas can help ensure you get the most from your budget and can provide as much- or as little - planning support as you like. From invitations & event design, to concept, employee gifts, entertainment, AV services or any other element you can think of - we want to help elevate your event to excellence.Get in touch today for an in-person consultation on how we can help create the perfect corporate or holiday party!
We are thrilled to announce the big news: Total Imagination Events owner, Elizabeth Restauri, has purchased StudioWed Denver - an event planning studio space and vendor community from mentor and colleague Debbie Orwat of Planners Lounge and original founder of Save the Date Events! We officially take ownership of the studio on December 1st, 2015 and couldn't be more pleased to lead this fantastic group of vendors into the next evolution of the StudioWed Denver. Look for details on our collective Studio Celebration in late January 2016! We look forward to serving our existing vendor community and continuing to develop new relationships the future. ...
I've been perfecting the art of celebration since the second grade. I believe that experiences make you rich, not wealth, which is why my calling is helping people plan the time of their life.Learn More
- New Year's Reflections - Tamra + Dustin's New Years Eve Wedding
- For Your Consideration: 2017 Oscar Nominated “Best Picture” Inspired Party Dishes
- Aimee + Derek's Wedding Featured in 417 Magazine & A Mother's Advice On Why You Should "Trust The Pros" (Pssst...That's Us!)
- Ashleigh + Rick's Mountain Top Wedding
- Swipe Right For Love - Kayla + Geoff's Engagement
- Plan Your Corporate Holiday Party In Denver
- Aimee + Derek's Engagement Session
- Total Imagination Events Featured in Denver Party Ride Article
- StudioWed Denver - Our New Home!
- Let's Get Social!